MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2022. BY LODI WINEGRAPE COMMISSION.
We recently created a comprehensive overview of the Lodi AVA and are excited to share it with you! This 24-page document includes “quick facts” as well as extensive content dedicated to regional history, terroir, our seven sub-AVAs, old vines, LODI RULES, the Lodi Winegrape Commission, and more. This document is a valuable educational tool for many audiences including winegrape buyers, farm and vineyard employees, media, trade, wine scholars, and anyone who is interested in expanding their knowledge of the region.
This tool is available as a single-page document by clicking HERE. You may also direct those interested to the “Media & Trade” page on LodiWine.com where they can click “Press Kit” to access the tool. Professionally printed booklets are available in limited quantity – contact the Lodi Winegrape Commission at 209.367.4727 or email@example.com for more information.
ADDITIONAL MARKETING TOOLS AVAILABLE
Here are a few easy ways to support and get involved with the Lodi Winegrape Commission’s ongoing grower marketing efforts:
1. Contact the Lodi Winegrape Commission at 209.367.4727 or firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for one of our upcoming Lodi Grower photography sessions. Click HERE for an example of how these professional photographs are used.
2. Support Lodi Wine on Instagram by liking, commenting, and sharing our posts. Popular hashtags include #lodiwine and #lodirules.
3. Email email@example.com to sign up for our Lodi Wine consumer e-newsletter so that you never miss the winegrower and regional stories we share with the world.
5. A double-sided handout featuring a full map of the Lodi AVA on one side and details of each sub-AVA on the reverse is available for all Lodi Growers by clicking HERE. You may also request a printed copy or copies from the Lodi Winegrape Commission – contact us at 209.367.4727 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. A new, double-sided rack card featuring the Lodi AVA map on one side and regional statistics is now available for use from the Lodi Winegrape Commission – contact us at 209.367.4727 or email@example.com to receive copies. Quantities are limited.
Have something interesting to say? Consider writing a guest blog article!
To subscribe to the Coffee Shop Blog, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “blog subscribe.”
To join the Lodi Growers email list, send an email to email@example.com with the subject “grower email subscribe.”
To receive Lodi Grower news and event promotions by mail, send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 209.367.4727.
For more information on the wines of Lodi, visit the Lodi Winegrape Commission’s consumer website, lodiwine.com.