- This event has passed.
WINERY MARKETING COMMITTEE MEETING
October 13 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
WINERY MARKETING COMMITTEE
MEETING NOTICE & AGENDA
Sent and posted October 2, 2020
Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2020
Time: 9:00am (PDT)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3122
Access Code: 861-232-037
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Call to order
- Roll call and establishment of a quorum
- Consideration of June 1, 2020 and July 6, 2020 meeting minutes
- Public comment on items appearing on the agenda (2 min limit per person)
- COVID-19 & Winery Operations Updates
- Winery Marketing Committee Strategy & Ideas
- 2020/2021 Scheduled Winery Road Shows
- San Diego Bay Food & Wine Festival (November 13 & 14, 2020) – Cancelled
- 2021 Lodi Wine & Chocolate – Options & Alternatives
- FY 2020-21 Budget review to date
- Report from other LWC Committees
- Public comment on items not appearing on the agenda (2 min limit per person)
- Items for future agendas
- Confirm next meeting date
Action may be taken on any of the items listed above. Questions regarding the meeting should be directed to Lodi Wine
Country Committee Chairman, Steve Felten (209.810.5258) or Executive Director Stuart Spencer (209.367.4727). Persons
with disabilities needing a special accommodation should contact the Lodi Winegrape Commission (209.367.4727) at least
five days prior to the meeting. Notices and agendas for upcoming Commission meetings are available on the internet at
lodigrowers.com in the Calendar.