VINEYARD TEAM: SUSTAINABLE AG EXPO
November 11 @ 8:00 am - November 13 @ 5:00 pm
Date: Monday, November 11th – Wednesday, November 13th 2019
Time: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Wednesday
Venue: Madonna Inn Expo Center, 100 Madonna Rd, San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
Cost: Registration includes access to all sessions, entrance to Exhibit Hall, continuing education credits, daily lunch & refreshments, Monday’s Exhibitors’ Showcase & Reception
3 Day Pass (Member) Until November 7th: $425, Onsite: $600
3 Day Pass (Non Member) Until November 7th: $495, Onsite: $600
1 Day Pass (Member) Until November 7th: $175, Onsite: $215
1 Day Pass (Non Member) Until November 7th: $200, Onsite: $215
Who Should Attend: Growers | Pest Control Advisors | Educators | Ag Companies
Credits: 15+ DPR and CCA continuing education credits of ag professionals and PCA’s to be applied for.
Description: The Sustainable Ag Expo is a multi-day educational seminar bringing the latest scientific and technical information to growers, pest control advisors, and other agricultural professionals interested in and committed to sustainable farming across a range of crops.
The conference welcomes an international program featuring thought leaders, researchers, and practitioners to address challenges, opportunities, and emerging issues facing the agricultural industry. With confirmed speakers from Italy, South Africa, France, Canada, and US, this year’s event expands the learning to include international perspectives and solutions.
The program is dynamic and evolving. Please stay tuned for detailed session and speaker information.
- Charles Benbrook, Ph.D., Visiting Professor, University of Newcastle, and Benbrook Consulting Services
- Stephanie Bolton, PhD. Grower Research & Education Director, Lodi Winegrape Commission
- Dr Michael Costello, Professor, Dept. of Wine and Viticulture, Cal Poly SLO
- Kent Daane, Ph.D. CE Specialist, UCANR, US
- Shunping Ding, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Wine and Viticulture and Horticulture and Crop Science, Cal Poly
- Carlo Duso, Ph.D., Professor, Dept. of Environmental Agronomy and Crop Science, University of Padua, Italy
- Julian Gervreau, Vice President, Sustainability, Jackson Family Wines, US
- Dr Michelle Moyer, Associate Professor and Statewide Viticulture Extension Specialist, Washington State University
- Gerhard Pietersen, Ph.D., Professor, University of Pretoria, South Africa
- Karen Ross (Invited), Secretary of Agriculture, California Dept. of Food and Agriculture, US
- Jose Ramon Urbez Torres, Research Scientist, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, Canada
- Dr Roger Spencer, Program Coordinator Pierce’s Disease Control Program
- Scott Steinmaus, Ph.D., Dept. Head, Horticulture and Crop Science Dept. Cal Poly SLO
- Sabine Wiedemann-Merdinoglu, Institut National de Recherches Agronomique (INRA), France
Please register on the event website.