- This event has passed.
LODI WINE VIRTUAL MASTERCLASS
October 14 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Date: Wednesday, October 14, 2020
Time: 10:00am – 12:00pm (PDT)
Venue: Online via Zoom
Host: Elaine Chukan Brown, Hawk Wakawaka Wine Reviews
- David Akiyoshi (LangeTwins Family Winery & Vineyards)
- Markus Bokisch (Bokisch Ranches Inc. and Bokisch Vineyards)
- Ben Kolber (KG Vineyard Management)
- Stuart Spencer (St. Amant Winery)
- Susan Tipton (Acquiesce Winery)
- Tegan Passalacqua (Turley Cellars and Sandlands)
- Jeff Perlegos (Stampede Vineyard)
Description: As part of a partnership between the Lodi Winegrape Commission and the SommFoundation, this virtual masterclass will dive deep into Lodi’s terroir, viticulture and winemaking practices, and cultural history. Host Elaine Chukan Brown will be joined by various Lodi growers and winemakers who will provide firsthand accounts of their experience in the vineyards and cellars. This webinar is a great opportunity to learn by example how to speak about Lodi grapes and terroir in language that appeals to winegrape buyers.
Pre-Registration (required): Please click HERE. Call 209.367.4727 with any technical difficulties.