- This event has passed.
Lodi Grape Day (2/3)
February 3, 2015 @ 7:30 am - 2:00 pm
63rd Annual Lodi Grape Day
Tuesday, February 3, 2015
Hutchins Street Square
125 South Hutchins St.
Lodi CA, 95240
Kirst and Crete halls
• 7:30 am Registration/Continuing Education Signups & Coffee
• 8:00 am Weed Control Options and Strategies from Local Research Mick Canevari, UC Farm Advisor Emeritus, San Joaquin County
• 8:30 am ILRP Update: Grower Reporting Requirements for Surface and Ground Water Monitoring Program.
Mike Wackman, Executive Director, San Joaquin County-Delta Water Coalition
• 9:15 am Effective Management of Grapevine Trunk Diseases
Doug Gubler, Ph.D., Extension Plant Pathologist, UC Davis
• 10:05 am Break
• 10:15 A Long and Winding Road – The Story of Red Leaf Viruses in Ca.
Deborah Golino, Ph.D., Director, Foundation Plant Services, UC Davis
• 11:10 am Rootstock Research for Current and Future Options
Andy Walker, Ph.D., Dept. of Land, Air and Water Resources, UC Davis
• 11:40 am Sensory Evaluation
• 12:00 noon Lunch (tickets $25.00/person*)
• 12:30 pm Luncheon Speaker
Mike Stroh, Director of Marketing, Michael David Winery
Continuing Education has been approved by:
• California Certified Crop Adviser – 3.5 Hours
• California Dept. of Pesticide Regulation – pending
*Lunch Tickets are available for $25.00/person and can be purchased at the door during the program