Lodi Winegrape Commission
Meeting Notice and Agenda
Sent and Posted April 7, 2014
The Lodi Winegrape Commission will meet:
Date: Thursday, April 17, 2014
Time: 2:00 P.M.
Place: The Cellar Room, Wine & Roses, 2505 West Turner Road, Lodi, CA
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to order
2. Roll call and establishment of quorum
3. Review of the February 27, 2014 Minutes
• Action Item – Approve Minutes
4. Financial Report
• Action Item – Accept Financial Report
5. Chairman’s Report
6. Report of Committees
• Grower Marketing
• Lodi Rules
• Lodi Wine Country
7. Executive Director’s Report
8. Report of other organizations
9. Closed session to discuss pending litigation. Pursuant to Section 11126(e) of the California Government Code.
10. Closed session regarding the appointment, employment, evaluation of performance, or dismissal of an employee pursuant to Section 11126(a) of the California Government Code.
11. Return to open session.
12. Set next meeting date.
All agenda items are subject to discussion and possible action. For more information, or to make a request regarding a disability-related accommodation for the meeting, please contact Camron King (209-367-4727) or Craig Ledbetter (209-334-6975), The notice and agenda is available on the internet at www.lodiwine.com in the Grower News, Meetings and Events section.